Sound scientific research over recent years show how entirely inadequate classical behavioral training is, where employees are sometimes repeatedly sent on classroom training programs for several days resulting in undoubtedly shockingly small gains. Training content is barely transferred to the job and even less likely to be consistently applied. This “classic” approach which has been practiced for more than 60 years now, is highly inefficient and far too time-consuming and costly given the very poor outcomes.
- Conscientious evaluation of the current status of an organisation ahead of any development activity, using analysing tools which involve employees as well as managers.
- Training programs methodically oriented by the insights of contemporary adult education and modern learning techniques. These programs are constructed step-by-step as an interactive process.
- Placing deep consideration of attitude, mindset and organisational culture as the foundation of formative motivation and productive behavior by experienced experts on consulting, training and coaching.
- Participants who are accompanied individually and supported all the way through a tailored transformation process, especially during the critical period between and after classroom interventions.
- Individually designed programs which always refer to current and long-term strategic goals of the organisation.
Thus, you will not find any ready-made products on this website. What we can share are examples of tailor-made solutions we have developed together with our customers: